Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

Here is a lovely little money saving idea for you.  I just received my order from Jason and Jet Beads.  I didn't need a lot...just some ear wires and I really wanted to use those cool new Sterling Silver filled ones at Fire Mountain Gems.  I took a chance on Jason and Jet Beads and found, YES!  this isn't too good to be true.  You can order Fire Mountain items at the 50 plus item rate through Jason no matter how small your order.  The ordering method is easy and work like a charm.  Details on his website.  Although I try to use our local shops whenever possible, there are times when Fire Mountain just makes financial sense. Jason drop ships from FM directly to you.  Feel free to contact me to verify my comments. Happy Beading!
http://www.jetbeads.com/

No comments: